Monday, January 3, 2011

Storage Idea: Cute, cheap buckets


So this is certainly not a new idea amongst makeup organization, but I thought I would share with you guys because I bought this cute little bucket for only $1 at Target.  It measures about 5 inches tall and 4 inches across at the top.  This is perfect for holding the few lipliners that I do own, and all the lipglosses that I either use the most often, or want to use up.  I've had to throw away some of my favorite lipglosses in the past few months because they had gone rancid, so keeping some in plain sight helps remind me to use these babies (especially the expensive ones!).  Since the holiday season is officially over, you can probably find little Xmas things like this are heavily discounted.

I'm totally struggling with my makeup organization now that I'm back in my apartment and have purchased significantly more stuff over the holidays.  I spend a good 2-3 hours trying to move stuff around and make the most of the little space I do have, but it is still far from perfect.  I've given up for tonight but I'll be doing Round 2 tomorrow.

Tomorrow....school officially begins.  Who is excited? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment