Friday, January 7, 2011

Easy Peasy Smoky Eye Tutorial

Hey ladies and gents~

Here is a tutorial for you guys for one of the easiest way to create that sexy smoky eye look.  I haven't posted on Youtube for a while, and I hate to put up filler videos and such when I have not posted any real content for a while.  This is probably my third tutorial in a row, mostly because there is so much time between posting. Sorry!  All my rantings and beauty subjects not significant to dedicate a video on usually go on my blog, and I must say I enjoy it more than doing videos.  I get more feedback the the community seems smaller and more interested in beauty.  On Youtube you get all kinds of people....

Ok enough ranting.  Here is a video and some pics on the look, and a complete list of products used will be posted on the very bottom.












It doesn't seem to show up too well in the photos, but I used a lipstick that was lighter than my natural lipcolor.  I hated how it looked applied alone but looks quite flattering with a gloss over it.



Face: 
-Smashbox High Def Healthy FX Foundation in Light 3
-Cover FX Loose Powder in Light
-NARS Blush in Oasis
-NYC Matte Bronzer
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana
-Evian Facial Spray

Eyes:
-Sonia Kashuk Arch Alert Brow Kit
-UDPP
-Too Faced eyeshadow in Midnight
-Too Faced eyeshadow in Sugar Cookie
-L'oreal HIP Cream Liner in Midnight Blue
-UD 24/7 Liner in Zero
-L'oreal Extra Collagen Mascara

Lips:
-Burt's Bees Lip Balm
-Inglot Lipstick in 264
-Smashbox Lipgloss in Lovely

That's all for now folks! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment