Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Canada Trip Haul!

I don't know why it took me so long to post this.  On my last trip to Canada, I laid my hands on a number of goodies that were either not available in the U.S., difficult to acquire in the U.S., or just because.  I didn't go too crazy because I was on a budget (which I ended up breaking anyway), but I picked up quite a few goodies.  My boyfriend actually got at least 1/3 of these for me =)



Above you'll see some products from Inglot, Gosh, Marcelle, Gosh, and Quo.  I'm hoping to do extensive reviews on these products (ESPECIALLY Inglot!) eventually.  I wish I could dish out reviews faster but I think people get a bit testy about reviews nowadays, and I want to be as informational as possible.  My boyfriend also purchased the Benefit Femme Metale holiday set for me, as I was eying it longingly at Sephora,  Unfortunately, this is no longer available, but I will do a special mention post on this as well.  Sad thing is, I acquired everything around mid-December, and I have only had a chance to try a lipstick.  Yargh!

I think I always tend to be a bit depressing when I post.  I get stressed out really easily but I must learn to lighten my mood. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh you got some Marcelle products! They are great! Hope you will enjoy them (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a review of your Inglot products. I am especially interested in the numbers of the lipsticks you bought :)

    ReplyDelete