Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Digging My Toes ;D

Warning: This post is not for toe-phobic people.

That aside, it's not really my toes that I've been admiring but the lovely nail polish.


Friends, meet Akyra by Zoya.  It's a gorgeous sparkly teal that seems more blue for some reason in the photo.  I applied two coats of it on my toes a few days ago and have been admiring them ever since.  What you see in the bottle is exactly what you get on your nails.

I have a thing for blue toes.  I've tried red before and it just looked too old ladyish.  There is something magical about blue toes....I can't quite put my finger on it.  But nail color on my toes usually last a good couple of weeks, and I don't have to worry about the nail polish chipping off into the food I prepare.  Speaking of which, do you guys have any tips on long lasting nail color?  I don't usually use a top coat, and maybe that could be it.

I do realize this is an unusually short post.  My mind is kind of ...hmm....how do I put it?  I think about random things all the time and I won't share all of them, but maybe sometimes I can't help it.  This is one of those times.

Back to reading I go =( I hope you are all sporting amazing toe colors :)

Much love,
Janny

No comments:

Post a Comment