Sunday, January 23, 2011

FOTD: Stila's Backstage Eyeshadow Palette






I rarely have time to do my makeup before school in the mornings.  When I do apply makeup, I do it at night, bum around my room, and then wipe it off.  Since wearing makeup out is a bit of a rare occasion for me, I decided to doll up today....to get groceries.  Sad, I know. 

I did this look using mainly Stila's Backstage Eyeshadow Palette that I featured in my December 2010 Favorites.  I really want to do a review on this palette because I absolutely LOVE it! I don't think this palette is available anymore, but Sephora has another version of this palette, just with different colors.  It's on sale and it's online only, so snag it while you still can.

I used the 3 colors on the bottom plus the one on the top left.













Face:
-Smashbox Healthy FX Foundation in Light 3
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NYC Matte Bronzer in 720A Sunny
-NARS Blush in Deep Throat

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Stila Backstage Eyeshadow Palette: Chiffon, Luster, Poetic, & Cool
-UD 24/7 Liner in Zero
-Korres Single Eyeshadow in Matte
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Lips:
-Vaseline Lip Therapy
-Viva Glam V lipstick
-Lancome Rose Tempest lipstick
-Quo Lipgloss in Pout

No comments:

Post a Comment