Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boyfriend TAG

I know this tag was so 6 months ago but I recorded this the last day I was in Montreal, also the last day I spent with my François.  Excuse me if I seem pissed off or uninterested.  I was still feeling shy in front of my camera and was plenty depressed because I knew we wouldn't see each other for a long while.  I hope you all find it entertaining.

DAVE, CARMEN, IF YOU'RE READING/WATCHING THIS ~ Do it when  mom and dad aren't hanging around.  And you guys are my best friends too. <3

Much love,
Janny



Questions:

She's sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen?

You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does she get on her salad?

What's one food she doesn't like?

You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order?

What size shoe does she wear?

If she was collecting anything what would it be?

What is her favorite type of sandwich?

What would this person eat everyday if she could?

What is her favorite cereal?

What music does she like?

What is her favorite sports team?

What is her eye color?

Who's her best friend?

What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?

What is her heritage/where is she from?

No comments:

Post a Comment