Monday, January 24, 2011

FOTD: Daylight Vamp

I totally wasn't going for a vampy look by any means, but that's what it kind of turned out like.  I just wanted to use purple and I ended up using too much black in the crease, and my lipstick had a purple sheen to it so voila.  Daytime vamp. Hahahaha.







I've gotta start using a different eyeliner or start sharpening my pencil more often. The eyeliner is always thicker than I want it.


Face:
-Smashbox Healthy FX Foundation in Light 3
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-Benefit Coralista Blush

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Smashbox Classifieyed Palette (Deep purple and taupe with purple undertones)
-Inglot Eyeshadows (a bronze and a deep purple with rainbow shimmer)
-Kat Von D eyeshadow in Lucifer (matte black eyeshadow)
-Korres Matte beige eyeshadow
-UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
-L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Lips:
-Burt's Bees
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in On the Mauve


Meanwhile, I hope you're all doing well today?  I wish I was. I had horrid cramps kick in and I had to miss class.  I hate missing class. 

Anyhoots~I hope to get more FOTDs up more often.  Stay tuned for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment