Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Behind the Chair: Black to Red Ombre

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited to share this with you guys!  I know ombre has been out and about for such a long time now but last week I had the opportunity to do a black to red ombre hair color service and I freaking LOVE how it turned out!  Now, I'm one of those people who tend to be pretty hard on myself so for me to say I love my own work is a rarity.  But check it out!

I'm in love love love!  Totally wish I had long hair so I could color my own hair like this too.

By the way, I don't know if any of you folks live in the San Francisco bay area, but the salon I work at is located in the East bay.  If you're interested in coming by to say hello or get your hair done, shoot me an email!


  1. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,

    Download Disini