Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NOTD: OPI Glove you so much

After my last day of work (food service = no nail polish), I swiped on some color to my nails the next day.  I was searching through my mini collection for something fun, maybe a bright matte color.  But I have very little mattes in my collection so I settled for this sparkly wine color instead.  Funny how things turn out the very opposite as you had initially hoped for.  One coat is plenty, but here you see 3 because I tried multitasking while waiting for the nails to dry which was a very bad idea.  Don't mind the bad skin or the uncleaned polish.  Works always takes a toll on my skin, and I am struggling to finish some school work on time hence the sloppy edges.  I've missed blogging terribly so I've decided to post a NOTD nonetheless.

Just for fun, I swiped on a bright lip color, which looked like it could match the nail color in the tube but turned out a lot brighter than I expected.

This color is Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Madison Mauve.  I picked it up at CVS on clearance for 50% off, and I love love love it.  I find it very wearable, and will feature it in a FOTD hopefully some time soon.  I'm not wearing any other makeup right now other than this lippie so I will spare you my very exhausted and dehydrated skin today. 

That's all for now folks.  I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend, and were able to resume the week's activities without wishing too hard for the next weekend to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment