Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Everyday in May, Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

I'm not sure if I'm in the position to give any advice, but one that I have always lived by is to follow your heart.  Do what feels right to you.  I honestly don't know how to live any other way.  I've gone through four different majors at University of California Davis because I tried to study economics as my parents wanted me to but I just couldn't do it.  I tried a few other majors that I knew they would be proud to have me study but they weren't subjects that I enjoyed.  In the end I fell back on subjects that appealed the most to me.  And even after I graduated, I ended up going to beauty school and working on a career that I truly enjoy.

Life is short.  Just remember once in a while to do something that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment