Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Everyday in May, Day 7: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

Today's prompt is pretty easy.  I can think of a handful of things that I am fiercely afraid of.

1. Death.  More specifically, the people I love.  I know the death of a loved one is never easy but I fear that it's something I can never really deal with.  I honestly think I would go insane because I would not be able to handle the grief.  When I was much younger I used to have nightmares about my mother dying all the time and I would wake up crying.

2. Being alone.  I like being around and interacting with a lot of people.  I think I'm happiest when I'm out with friends or family, and when I'm at work.  On days when I don't have work or any sort of gigs, I tend to get really blue and anxious.

3. Failure.  I'm not sure if this fear is because of the pressure imposed by my family and my culture or I simply tend to compare myself to my more successful fears, but I'm afraid of not being able to survive in this big world.  I also get extremely upset when something does not go the way I plan for it to go.  As my boyfriend once put it, I tend to plan things out and leave no room for failure.  So that when something does go wrong, I have a hard time dealing with it.

Then there are also things like bugs, snakes, paranormal activity, zombies, gore, blood.....yeah the list goes on.  But I'd rather just touch up on my biggest fears because I can definitely go on and on and on about everything else.

In any case, I think most of what i listed are pretty common fears.  What say you?


1 comment:

  1. cute blog dear!
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete