Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Everyday in May, Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

Welcome to Day 6 of this challenge, everyone!  Today, I have to figure out how to answer the question 'what do you do?' without saying my job.  Let's see how this goes....

I dream.  I let my mind roam free and think about a million different "what if's."  What if this were to happen?  What if I had done this differently?  Is this even possible?

I question.  Always questioning how things work and always doubting myself and good things that happen.  Why do certain things happen to certain people?

I create.  I love all sorts of beautiful things.  I enjoy playing music on my Chinese zither, making greeting cards, creating beautiful hairstyles, and of course makeup!  I used to draw and so some watercolor painting, and I love writing in calligraphy.  If I learned how to dance, I would be dancing too!

I look for inspiration.  In order to create beautiful things, one must be inspired.  There is so much beauty found in mother nature, in various forms of art, on pinterest--it's endless!

I love.  I put my heart and soul into the things I create.  I also like to make sure people are taken care of.  I have friends who tell me that I'm as bad as their mother.

I'm sure the list can go on and on and on, as we all tend to 'do' a lot.  But these are the five that call out to me the most.  It was refreshing to step back and really think about this prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment