Friday, December 28, 2012

FOTD: My Little Dollface

And the shopping of my stash continues.  I'm disappointed in myself for throwing together another boring look.  I tend to go for the same style when I'm in a hurry.  I am pleased that I used FOUR items from my single eyeshadow drawer. Yay, me!

These are the beauties featured in today's look:

L-R: MAC Night Manoeuvres, Motives Dollface, Fyrinnae Boytoy, Korres 11M


Mind you...these pictures when I got off work, a good 6 hours after application.




"New" products used will be marked with an asterisk (*).

Face:
-Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
-Lancome Teint Idole Foundation in Bisque 4
-Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
-NARS Laguna Bronzer
-Illamasqua Blusher in Thrust

Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC e/s in Night Manouevres (LE)*
-Motives e/s in Dollface*
-Sugarpill e/s in Bulletproof
-Korres e/s in 11M Base (d/c)*
-Fyrinnae e/s in Boytoy*
-Inglot Gel Liner 77
-CoverGirl Waterproof Lashblast Volume mascara

Lips:
-MAC lipstick in Hot Gossip



1 comment: