Thursday, December 13, 2012

First batch of Xmas cards!

Not exactly a beauty related post but I really wanted to share!  Besides, my makeup has been boring lately, hahhaha.

I started making cards loooong before I got into makeup.  I really got into it when I picked up a cardmaking book from Walden Books (which later became part of Borders...and later went out of business :[ ) and I was AMAZED at all the beautiful cards!  I started buying supplies like I buy makeup now.  I'm sure I have almost as much supplies as I do makeup.  But I always shove my cardstock, stamps, and ribbons aside in favor of my makeup.  I'm so neglectful :(

I did have to whip up some super fast cards for my teachers, though.  The semester is ending and I would be seeing some of these wise women for the last time.  I wanted them to know how much I appreciated them so here is what I came up with:



It's basically a bunch of paper glued together with some doodling here and there.  And to tie this post with makeup, all the silver you see is from a silver eyeliner.  All my gel pens are so old hey don't work anymore.   Haha!

I'm hoping to make tons more before Christmas.  Somehow.  Between looking for a new job and freelancing.  Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment