Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Halloween Nails




I never really know what to do with my nails because I don't have long pretty nails like everyone else.  Instead I have these square-ish stubs that don't really look right. 

In any case, for Halloween I was a witch so I painted my nails a sort of vampy purple since I thought black was too boring and I hate red nails.  After Halloween, I thought they were kind of boring so I jazzed it up with some silver.  Obviously, it's not done too well because the brush was so fat and it was my 3rd time doing my nails ever, but I think they look kinda interesting.  The criss-cross pattern is definitely a quick way to jazz things up with nail polish that you already have at home. 

Nail polishes used:
-Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat
-Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad
-Revlon Silver Screen 918

No comments:

Post a Comment