Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Body Shop 3 for $30 Black Friday Sale!


Happy Thanksgiving!  While I'm sure we look forward to the feasting with family every year, we also look forward to the massive sales!  Here is one that I always look forward to: The Body Shop 3 for $30 sale.  Everything (except gift sets) is 3 for $30!  This is definitely an opportunity to take advantage of, especially with their brushes and body butters!  Personally, I can't use most of their skincare items because of my sensitive skin, but I have been quite impressed with some of the items of their makeup line.  Here are some of my favorites/recommendations:

Face and Cheek Powder (retails for $21 each).  If I didn't own these already, I would just jump on these cause these face and cheek powders are absolutely GORGEOUS! They are limited edition and part of their fall collection for 2010.  The powders are incredibly pigmented so the point where you can even use them as eyeshadows! The orangey bronze one is a bit difficult for me to use on the face because it's so orange, but again, can be used on the eyes instead.  The berry one is absolutely gorgeous and can be used on all skin tones.  Pick these up while you still can!

Nature's Mineral's Blush Brush (Retails at $19): This brush is amazing.  It's super soft, but still dense.  I love how it is slightly tapered in the center, because it gives a bit more control and precision if you need it.  I use this brush for setting my liquid foundation, but it can definitely be used for brush or bronzer. Love it.


Baked to Last Blush (Retails at $18 each): I don't own these, but I own some from the 2009 Winter Collection, and they are really gorgeous.  They're not as pigmented as the Face and Cheek powders mentioned above, but they are definitely pigmented enough.  These do pack a lot of shimmer, so if shimmer isn't your thing, I would stay away from these.  They're gorgeous all the same.

Holiday Eye Palettes (Retails at $25 each): I have the holiday palette from last year, and the colors' pigmentation was okay while being loaded with shimmer.  These look a lot more promising.  The palettes consist of 4 powder eyeshadows and 1 cream eyeshadow.

Single Eyeshadows (Retails at $12 each): I don't own any of these, but I have swatched them many times at the store.  They are very pigmented, and much better quality than the eyeshadows in their palettes.  The colors are all very pretty, and there are even a few unique ones.

Okay, folks.  That's all for now. Happy shopping!

*Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment