Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cherry Culture Thanksgiving Sale: 20% off Everything!

Hey guys! I know you're all bombarded with all sorts of Black Friday and Thanksgiving sales, so I thought I'd show up with another one! Hurray!

In any case, I've been waiting for Cherry Culture to have a sale again for the longest time because I wanted to pick up some glitter liners and more of those Jumbo Eyeshadow pencils. Those work like a dream!  If you miss out on this sale, don't worry.  CC has sales like this a few times a year, so you don't have to feel pressured to take advantage of it.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! And have a SAFE (remember the Walmart employee that got killed by a stampede of people last year) but productive Black Friday!


*Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment