Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inglot Metallic Holiday Look (Guaranteed wearable!)



Hey ladies and germs!

Here's a tutorial I did last Wednesday for a fun, festive holiday look!  Super duper easy to do and not over-the-top bright. I used mainly Inglot colors for the main look, but unfortunately, they are hard to access in the United States.  In fact, there are currently only two stores, one in Las Vegas and one in New York City.  I believe this brand is popular everywhere else except the U.S. which does not make sense.  I'm totally in love with the eyeshadows, and will get more whenever I have a chance for sure!  Since the specific shadows I used are hard to find here, and because I can't lift the eyeshadows out of the palette to see the names, I have included some pictures and swatches of the main colors I used.  Enjoy!







Face:
-Smashbox Foundation in L3
-CoverFX Setting Powder in Light
-The Body Shop Cheek & Face Powder in Berry (Limited Edition)
-Tarte Mineral Bronzing Powder in Park Ave Princess

Eyes:
-Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit (Darkest Shade)
-UDPP
-Inglot Eyeshadows
-Lancome e/s in After Dusk
-Wet n Wild e/s in Brulee
-UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
-L'oreal Extra Collagen Mascara

Lips:
-EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
-Lancome Color Fever l/s in Rost Tempest
-Stila Plumping Lipglaze

These Inglot shadows were swatched over moisturized skin with a brush.  I used the gold, green, and purple.
With flash...
Without flash...




The colors are a lot more vibrant in person.  My noobiness and lack of good lighting keeps me from capturing the eyeshadows at their finest.


That's all for now folks!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty look on you! I especially love the lipcolor! Those Ingolt shadows look amazing. Too bad they are hard to find in the US...but, I am thinking I have some similar shades in my UD BOS III? I might try to recreate something similar! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look! i'm so glad i found your blog! it's amazing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete