Friday, July 1, 2011

Mini Canada Haul (June 2011 edition)

Hellooo everyone!

As many of you know, each of our respective countries offer a wide selection of products, some of which is only available in that country.  Living in he U.S., I have access to lots of goodies, but there are lots more that I don't have access to.  My boyfriend is from Quebec, and they have a lot of neat stuff over there that is impossible or difficult to find here.  Brands include Lise Watier, Quo, and Marcelle.  I had my eye on a number of items from the summer collection, and had my boyfriend snag two for me.  One was the Lise Watier Bora Bora Palete, and another was a humongous bronzer from Marcelle.











As you can see, I placed the Marcelle bronzer next to a MAC blush just so you can see the size difference.  I have not had a chance to test out these items yet, but I really should because I believe both are limited edition items, and I don't know if you can get them anymore.  The Lise Watier palette was approximately $40 CAD, and the bronzer ~$17 CAD.

I haven't seen much about these products yet.  Anyone else heard/used these guys yet?

3 comments:

  1. The marcelle bronzer looks so pretty! Clarins' summer collection also includes this humungous bronzer I only saw it yesterday in real life and it is hugeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bronzer looks beautiful! My friends I have a running joke with gigantic bronzers, everytime we see one in a store we're just like GIGANTIC BRONZER and grab it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was eyeballing that Lise Watier palette at Shopper's Drug mart today!! (I live in Canada) I actually instead bought a neat little cream eyeliner/glitter duo from LW instead! I'd love to see some swatches of that palette!

    ReplyDelete