So I have FINALLY completed my first project 7 day palette. Holy cheezits it's about time. Like I said before, I don't wear makeup everyday, so I didn't get this done in a week. I have taken a crapload of pictures of each look, and I do apologize about the angles being inconsistent for each look. I'm oftentimes taking pictures in a hurry and by the time I realize that the quality is whacked (when I view them on my computer), I have already removed the makeup.
In case you have forgotten what the palette looks like, here it is:
1. Absolem, Vorpal, Jabberwocky. I did this look for my boyfriend's baby sister's prom makeup tutorial. You can view the post/picture tutuorial/video tutorial here.
2. Drink Me Eat Me, Mushroom. I wore this look when I was home for the weekend. When I'm at home I tend to wear lighter makeup because my mother and grandmother are very critical and give me shit for wearing makeup.
3. Alice, Oraculum, Underland, Curioser, Jabberwocky. Ah, how I love brights and fun colors! I wish I could wear makeup like this everyday! The main thing that stops me is time, but I had plenty of that when I did this look. I ended up just going out to see Pirates of the Carribean with my boyfriend but it was fun wearing this nonetheless :)
5. Drink Me Eat Me, Muchness, Mad Hatter. I'm not too much of a fan of neutrals, so I oomphed up this look with some teal eyeliner. This was a really fast look that I threw on before a shopping trip.
6. Drink Me Eat Me, Vorpal, Jaberwocky. Another rushed look =/ Had just a speck of time to throw something on before going out to Old Sacramento. I decided to wear my contacts that day which was a big mistake because they were driving me nuts. I took out, cleaned, and popped my lenses back in a couple times and my makeup ended up super smudged. I touched it up a bit before taking these photos.
7. Midnight Tea Party. So much for wanting to end with a bang. I threw this on before an 8am class. The sheer fact that I had time to do makeup is a miracle. At this point I was getting really sick of this palette and itching to use some of my new stuff. I know there are many other possibilities I could have done but I'll save those for another time.
Thanks for sticking with me through these 7 FOTDs! If you've done the same challenge please let me know so I can see your looks!