Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FOTD: Evening Skies

So last night I was desperately in need of a pick me up so I decided to do a bit of a makeup session.  I've been doing mostly neutral looks and needed to break into some color.  Unfortunately, my "break" into color is a combination I often go back to when I want something bright: pink and blue.  Still, it was nice rocking a colorful look, even if just for the evening.  My lovely roommate actually named this look for me.  Evening skies...which unfortunately reminded me of sunsets and some sweet turned bittersweet memories.  Depression aside, here are the pics!











Face:
-Smashbox Foundation in Light 3
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
-NYC Matte Bronzer 
-NARS Blush in Oasis
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana

Eyes:
-UDPP (not pictured)
-L'oreal HIP Duo in Sculpted
-Maybelline EyeStudio Baked Shadow in Navy Narcissist
-Too Faced e/s in Heaven
-INGLOT e/s in AMC Shine 29
-UD 24/7 Liner in Zero (not pictured)
-Maybelline Falsies mascara (not pictured)

Lips:
-Lancome Cover Fever l/s in Rose Tempest
-Stila Plumpling Lip Glaze in Citrus Mint

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!! I love the blue eyeliner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the blue eyeliner and the lipcolour is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete