Sunday, May 15, 2011

April 2011 Favorites!




Oh my jesus yes I know I'm late with this. Sorry!  So I'll stop the blabber and get right to it.

1. Combination of MAC's Viva Glam Cyndi and INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil 21 is bomb.  I don't know why I stupidly covered the tip of the pencil in the picture, but it's the same color as Viva Glam Cyndi.  I love the color of the lipstick but since it's Luster, it's a bit sheer.  The combination of the two products is love.  Check out this FOTD post with these two products featured.

2. NARS Blush in Deep Throat.  A cult favorite, I know, but I can see why.  Gives just the most lovely glow to the cheeks and goes with many different kinds of looks.  It doesn't over power dramatic looks and complements simple looks.

3. NARS Multiple in Copacabana. Love this as a highlighter.  Goes from a cream to powder finish and so easy to blend.  It's my go-to highligher, but I sometimes have too much fun applying it and put on a little bit too much.  A little goes a long way so this will last me freaking forever.

4. NYC Matte Bronzer.  I've been using this for a few months now.  At first I didn't like it but that was probably because I didn't blend it out enough.  I'm reluctant to try out other bronzers for contouring because this one is so freaking cheap and works so well.  It's the first face product I've hit pan on.

5. Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream.  I did a lot of crying through March and April.  That combined with removing makeup stripped the moisture from the skin around my eyes to the point where it was kinda flakey.  I grabbed this eye cream because it was the cheapest one.  Applying it daily helped restore the moisture.  The best part is, it doesn't make my eyes all puffy like other eye creams I've tried, so I'm quite pleased.

Okay, that's all for now.  Have a fabulous day everyone!

Lotsa love,
Janny

[I have nothing to disclose.]

1 comment: