Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New haircut, same do

One of these days I'm going to switch up my hair style.  It's been the same for a few years already, and before that I had the middle part and hair cut straight all the way around.  I haven't experimented much with my hair so I'm always a bit chicken about changing it.

Anyways the length of the bangs and the split ends all around were bugging the crap out of me so I hacked a good bit of it off.  I would have done a video but I have no real technique for cutting hair.  Rather, I just hack at it with various tools until it looks somewhat okay.  I'm never happy with what it looks like right after the cut, but I eventually grow into it.  This time is no different.

I don't have any makeup on other than what I was unable to remove from the previous day.  It's funny how when you're used to seeing someone with makeup, or if you use makeup regularly, you tend to see all the imperfections on a clean face.

Before.

The tools.

Newspaper covering the sink to catch the hair.

The aftermath.

The glorious pile of hair.

And the result.

One of these days I'll get my hair professionally cut so it doesn't look like some monster was gnawing at my head.  I'm but tired but just wanted to share this with you guys.  

Cheese and cookies,
Janny

No comments:

Post a Comment