Saturday, April 30, 2011

FOTD: Smokey Greys using INGLOT

I haven't really been doing makeup too much lately.  Well, besides for Vegas but even then I wasn't feeling too motivated.  After doing this look for a night out last night, I became inspired again and actually did the same look today haha!  I love posting FOTDs and I hope to be doing them more often.  I did this look using colors mostly from the my new INGLOT eyeshadows that my friend bought me. I have a bit of a haul/vegas post if you want to check it out here.








Face:
-Smashbox Foundation in Light 3
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-NARS blush in Deep Throat
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana

Eyes:
-UDPP
-INGLOT e/s in D.S. 463 (highlight), 395 P (inner 1/3 of lid), D.S. 500 (middle 1/3 of lid), AMC Shine 47 (outer 1/3 of lid and crease)
-UD 24/7 Liner in Zero
-L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara

Lips:
-Quo l/g in Pout (just a touch of it!)

I really like this look!  It's nice for a casual night out or even during the day (for me anyway).  I think I like it so much I may do a tutorial on it.  It's been forever and a day since I've last done a video anyway.

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Lotsa love,
Janny

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog!:) and thank you for the sweet comment :) I followed you too ;D
    Btw, Inglot will be opening soon in Malaysia!! CANT WAIT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete