Sunday, December 26, 2010

Too Faced After-Xmas Vintage sale!






To be honest, I'm getting a little tired of advertising for companies (not that I HAVE to but I was hoping somebody could benefit off of it) about these sales, but Too-Faced Cosmetics is a brand that I really do love.  Select items are up to 65% off, and there is free shipping on all products until December 31, 2010.  The catch is, ALL SALES ARE FINAL so make sure you choose items that you really want to try.  However, none of the items surpass $12 so you won't be losing too much.  Most items are actually under $10.  I caved in on my buying ban and purchased two of the Luster liners.  I'm wondering if I really should have done that, since I'm not a big fan of metallic lips on myself.  But we'll see!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment