Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finals = Blogging Hiatus

I am sad.

I'd really rather much be blogging or making Youtube videos.  Instead I have 2 papers (15 pages total) and 3 finals to take between now and Wednesday.  Then I have to finish packing and hop onto a shuttle at 7:30 in the morning to fly out of the country the next day.  Of course, as the queen of procrastination, I have yet to start on ANYTHING.  Can you say "I'm screwed?"  Also, I spent about 40 minutes trying to make the best out of my craptastic lighting to take pictures of lippies and swatches....and I can't freaking find them. Poop.

Well, the good news is, I will be making videos during my vacation (which I am sneaking off to without my parents knowing by the way or they would kick my butt).  Blogs/Videos coming up include:

-A makeup tutorial.....featuring my boyfriend as the makeup artist and me as the model
-Teen makeup tutorial/tips
-Middle age women makeup tutorial/tips
-November Favorites (Yes! In mid-December! Or later if I end up not bringing the products with me LOL)

I considered doing a Sephora F&F Haul but that was 2 billion years ago.  There is one blog/video that I am super freaking duper excited to do, but it's a surprise!  I get all jittery and giddy thinking about it!  I'll see if I can somehow work a giveaway into it!

Paper time. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment