Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NOTD: Electrifying Big Spender

It's a miracle!  Two nail posts in a row.  Even if they are a couple weeks apart.  And I do apologize for my lack of posts lately, as I'm living a Korean drama right now and it's taking up a lot of my energy and motivation.  But I did have the day off from work today so I did my nails.

I started out with a couple coats of Essie's "Big Spender" but I really don't like the look of pinks and reds on my nails so I jazzed it up with a little bit of China Glaze's "Electrify" (from the Hunger Games Collection) as an accent.  I wanted to bling out all my nails but glitter is slightly difficult to remove so I settled for one finger on each hand.  I finished with a top coat by Seche Vite.




I did realized that I colored outside the lines....nails are definitely not my forte.

On a side note, did anybody notice the difference in picture quality?  Anyone at all?  I may or may not have acquired a new camera.....


1 comment:

  1. The first thing I was going to say is wow your pictures look so much better here. I would have never imagined to pair those two polishes together but it actually worked out.
    Hope your personal affairs get better. I've been drama free for years. It gets kinda boring :-/

    ReplyDelete