Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to My Afterparty

I found these pictures in my good old point and shoot whilst clearing out my memory card about a week ago.  I can't believe I haven't posted this look!  It's definitely one of my recent favorites.  




Tried the look with a different lipstick.  Just for funzies.


Eyes:
-MAC Painterly paintpot
-Sugarpill pressed shadows in Afterparty, Dollipop, Tako, and Bulletproof
-Inglot Gel Liner 77
-CoverGirl Waterproof LashBlast Volume mascara
-Urban Decay 24/7 liners in Zero and Psychadelic Sister

Face:
-Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
-Lancome Teint Idole Foundation in Bisque 4
-Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Buff
-NARS Laguna bronzer
-Illamasqua blusher in Thrust
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana

Lips:
-Inglot lipstick #264 (1st look)
-Lancome l'absolut rouge lipstick in Blush Classique

When I feel like I need some color, I always fall back on Sugarpill.  How about you guys?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! you picked such lovely shades for your eyeshadow ^_^
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with Sugarpill! I love Afterparty on you, you did an awesome job on this eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete