Monday, March 12, 2012

FOTD: Ransom

I appreciate all your wonderfully kind words.  Really and truly.  *Hugs you all to bits and pieces*

So I decided to go back in and use an eyeliner and eyeshadow I used in my last look for this look because I loved the colors so much.  The eyeliner being Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Ransom and Inglot eyeshadow in 441P.  The look ended up being a little too dramatic than I had intended for a day shift but I liked it nonetheless.

Top: Ransom, 441P
Bottom: 441P over Ransom







Face:
-Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
-Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
-Cover FX Setting Powder
-Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Ivory
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
-NARS Laguna Bronzer
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Ransom and Perversion
-Inglot eyeshadows in 441P and 362M
-Browbone highlight from Cargo 2009 Runaway palette
-Stila eyeshadow in Black Cat
-L'oreal Voluminous mascara

Tomorrow I will be chopping off my hair.  Actually, one of my instructors are going to do it for a haircut demo.  It's supposed to become midlength but we'll see what happens.  Of course, I will share with y'all how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look, the purple looks so glowy! And these shades of purple really suit you. I can't wait to see how your haircut goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blending is so beautiful! I can't wait to see your hair, also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey purple is really the colour for you! this look lovely!
    and oh, good luck with the hair! i'm so excited of your new look is going to be!//Azure

    ReplyDelete