Thursday, February 9, 2012

FOTD: Cranberry

I spent Saturday afternoon rearranging my Inglot eyeshadows into color-coordinated palettes.  I had work later that night and it only made sense for me to use some of those eyeshadows, as they don't get enough love at all.  I chose to use a color that I obtained during my very first trip to an Inglot store, a maroon color that reminded me a lot like MAC's Cranberry eyeshadow.

Here's the look:






This look can be cleaned up quite a bit but I did like the way it turned out.  In my rush, I forgot to use concealer so I look a bit like a vampire in one of the pictures.

Face:
-Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer
-Aveeno tinted moisturizer in medium
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NARS Laguna Bronzer
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tarte

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Inglot eyeshadows in AMC 63 (matte black), 352 (matte cream), 344 (matte soft brown), and 452 (maroon)
-Inglot gel liner in 77
-Milani Liquifeye liner in black
-L'oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips:
-CoverGirl LipPerfection l/s in Sultry

On a totally unrelated note, the word cranberry makes me giggle now because I learned how to say it in French: canneberge.  It sounds funny :D

6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely color. It goes nicely with the color of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I love burgundy shades on eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! You look so sexy! Btw I am doing a huge giveaway so plz check it out! http://tesbah-ala-khir-dance-lily-dance.blogspot.com/2012/02/50-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi janny,
    just coming in to reply ur question on my blog about my job as a sales associate for RMK in Selfridges, I think reaching targets in the sales counter can be tough like the rest of them who work in the retail field... Well, the best thing to do is to keep calling existing customers for bookings and keep them updated about the latest promotions really (hope they will get back)... otherwise, try get to know ur market segment in the counter u work and decide which group of customers to attract and make ur own customer base to help urself out.

    Another advice a girl once gave me that she mentioned is don't think of urself as salesperson, think of urself as a consultant that cares about customers, they will feel it and they will know that ur consultation is for their own good that they will listen to u ;)

    Good luck to any application u make!

    ReplyDelete