Saturday, February 18, 2012

FOTD: Eurydice

I know I've featured this NARS duo a few times in FOTD posts before, but it had been laying unforgotten in one of my drawers for too long.  Also, I've put myself on a product buying ban (except for things for my kit) due to some financial issues.  This time I WILL succeed and not flake out.  In the meantime, this is a fantastic opportunity to shop my stash and enjoy what I do have.

Back to the look--

I did this look last night for work.  Pictures were taken after my 6 hour shift.  I've fallen into a bit of a makeup rut so I opened one of my drawers and used the first product I grabbed for.





Face:
-Aveeno tinted moisturizer in medium
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Ivory
-MAC studio finish concealer in NC 20
-NARS Laguna Bronzer
-NARS Deep Throat Blusher

Eyes:
-UDPP
-NARS e/s duo in Eurydice
-NYX JEB in Milk
-Inglot e/s in 352M (brow highlight), 344M (transition color), 318M (inner corner highlight)
-MUFE Waterproof eyeliner in 0L (black)
-L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips:
-Buxom Lipgloss (although I have eaten it all by the time I took these pictures)

I really want to do, and complete, a Project 10 Pan.  I know a few of you guys are doing some and it's very inspiring to read those posts and watch your progress.  I'll let you all know which products I ultimately decide on!

Anybody want to join me?  It'll be fun!  And painful....but fun!

3 comments:

  1. I have unofficially been trying to do a bit of a "10 pan" type concept, since I have some old almost empty products that I already have back-ups of or replacements for! It's still no fun :( I love NARS Eurydice, it's great for an easy, high impact look! I love how you're wearing it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look :)

    http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love Eurydice! I am not doing a Project 10 Pan but I am putting myself on a no-buy. I have toooooo much makeup.

    ReplyDelete