Monday, February 27, 2012

FOTD: Rainbow - Old & New

This is a version of a look that I used to wear a lot before I got into blogging and vlogging.  Only now, it's a lot more refined.  I used the limited edition Sleek palette in Curacao for this look.  My coworker called me a Mexican because of the colors.  I'll have to kick her ass for that.






Face:
-Aveeno tinted moisturizer in medium
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-NARS Blush in Deep Throat

Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC Painterly Paintpot
-Curacao Palette: Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Martini, Green Iguana
-Lancome e/s in After Dusk
-Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Liquid Liner in Noir
-L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips
-Rimmel l/s in Airy Fairy
-Buxom lipgloss

Now just for the lulz, here are some similar looks I did about 2 years ago...



These were done using the Manly 120 palette.

Hope you guys all got a kick out of this!  I have a few more fun looks to post so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I love the rainbow effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely looks! the first one looks like a really good ice-cream! colour explosives are nice haha!
    and the second one has such nice shimmer! yiha, i like this!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can kind of see how your coworker came up with that connection LOL Regardless, I love it because it's fun and soft at the same time. Perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that your current rainbow look is more refined, but I do like your looks from the past. You can't go wrong with rainbow IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooo so bright! I love the contrast between the lower shimmer textures on the lid and the shimmery browbone. :)

    ReplyDelete