This award is based on listing one's top 10 beauty products, and of course tagging other bloggers to do the same.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog within the post.
2. Put the award logo in your blog.
3. List your top 10 products in cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 5 bloggers to do the same.
And my top 10 are....
1. Hand and body cream: Hands down, the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal is my absolute favorite. I have been using this product since high school.
2. Foundation: Foundations are one of those things I don't experiment too much with. But the one I currently use and like the most is the Smashbox Healthy FX Foundation.
3. Mascara: L'oreal Waterproof Carbon Black Mascara. Great length, great volume, great price, and waterproof. I haven't seen this one in stores lately and I'm a bit worried that it has been discontinued.
4. Makeup Remover: Target Up and Up makeup remover. Costs less than $5 for 5.5 fluid oz and it works wonders.
5. Makeup Primer: I'm using UDPP right now but I think Too Faced Shadow Insurance is my favorite eyeshadow primer. Cover FX foundation primer is my favorite but boy is it pricey.
6. Nail Polish Brand: This one is difficult. I love the color range Zoya has to offer but Essie has the best formula. I just might have to give this one to Essie.
7. Top Coat: I don't have the luxury of doing my nails often so I'm still using the first top coat I ever purchased, which is Revlon's Base and Top Coat.
8. Body Wash: Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash. I love the soft vanilla smell in this product, and how it is still soothing for my sensitive skin.
9. Perfume: Oh this one is difficult. When I want something light and fruity, I go for Aeropostale's Pour Filles. When I want a richer more sophisticated scent, I go for L by Gwen Stefani.
10. Lip Balm: Vaseline Lip Therapy with Rose and Almond Oil. Love the scent, love how moisturizing it is, and love the slight tint it gives to my lips.
Well, that's all for my top 10!
I tag the following bloggers:
6. And really, anyone else who wants to do this!