Saturday, January 14, 2012

FOTD: After Hours

A lot has happened since my last post.  I became very ill and battled that for a few days.  Then I practically decided to elope with my boyfriend by deciding to stay in Quebec for another week.  Imagine explaining that to some very overprotective Asian parents who live 3,000 miles away.

Anyways, before all that, Mr. Sugarbumpkin brought me to a night club called Stereo in Montreal.  Not your typical mainstream nightclub, as the music is more techno and lacks lyrics most of the time.  Also, people tend to go there high.  It was an interesting and very chill experience, but I don't think I would go back.  And for the record, I was completely sober and clean.

As I've been keeping my looks fairly simple, I decided to throw some color.  First thing I thought of was Sugarpill, of course.  I apologize for the craptastic pictures.  I was in a hurry before leaving and I was exhausted when I returned the next morning.






Face:
-Smashbox Foundation in Light 3
-Gosh Cover Me Up Makeup Mousse in Almond (similar to Chanel's Tan de Soliel)
-Laura Mercier Setting Powder
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused

Eyes:
-UDPP
-UD 24/7 Liner in Flipside and Elderado
-Milani Liquifeye Eyeliner in Black
-Sugarpill loose eyeshadows in Goldilux, Starling, Tipsy, Stella
-UD Naked Palette: Virgin

Lips:
-Buxom lipgloss

Not your typical clubbing makeup but it was fun! What do you folks usually wear to the club?

3 comments:

  1. I love the green and blue eyes! So pretty! I... I don't really go clubbing... So I don't really have "club" makeup. But I was in Las Vegas last summer and I wore lots of glittery and shimmery makeup at night, because I felt like I could get away with it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an interesting night! I very rarely go clubbing, I figure I've done it so much when I was younger so now I think it's nicer to just have dinner with nice company and actually be able to chat with each other! I use a lot of make up an a regular basis and many of my friends keep telling me that they wouldn't even wear a look like mine going clubbing! Haha, don't know if I should take it like a compliment or an insult!
    Hope your feeling better. You look amazing in this kind of colours. Sugarpills Stella is just so pretty!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!Great job on the colour combo and the different coloured liners! The colour placement rocks, too! I think this is an excellent look for going clubbing.

    ReplyDelete