Wednesday, February 9, 2011

January 2011 Favorites!



Boy am I late on this.  But again, I have a legitimate excuse! I had 2 midterms and 1 paper due last week.  Thursday was also the Lunar new year, so I went home last weekend to celebrate with my family.  So without further ado, let's get hopping!

 1. Aeropostale Perfume in "Pour filles."  The name of the perfume means "for girls" in French.  This is currently my FAVORITE perfume.  The scent is suitable for both younger girls and older women.  The scent is light and not terribly complex or strong, but it is just perfect.  Not at all offensive.  I smell notes of flowers, citrus, and vanilla.  It will last all day.

2. I actually left this one out of my December favorites on accident.  My boyfriend picked this out for me with the help of a sales associate.  Of all my Inglot eyeshadows this is probably my favorite grouping as I can use it for flashy and daytime looks.  Just as all of you guys have probably been hearing from the big youtube gurus, the pigmentation and texture are phenomenal.  

3. One of the few foundation brushes that I actually like.  Soft but stiff bristles and no streaking upon application.

4. Quo lip gloss in Pout. DELICIOUS scent.   I love how opaque this gloss is.  The texture is kind of sticky but I don't mind because it lasts a decent amount of time.  I would be happy to only own Quo lipglosses.  Will definitely be grabbing more next time I go back to Canada.

5.  Benefit's Coralista Blush.  This is infamous and I'm not sure why.  It's not even coral.  It's a peachy pink with a fair share of shimmer.  I do love how it just gives a gentle glow to my cheeks.  I don't think this will show up if your skin tone is darker than mine.  If you have this, PLEASE tell me what you think!

That's all for this month folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment