Thursday, February 24, 2011

FOTD: Random Undefined Inglot Look

I am very scattered brain at times and it definitely shows in my Inglot palette.  I opted for colors that I did not have, and ended up with a bunch of colors that I couldn't really use together.  Nonetheless, I accepted this as a challenge.  The look you see below consists of mostly Inglot eyeshadows, but I did have to use a highlighter shade from another brand.






Face: 
-Smashbox Foundation in L3
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-MAC Blush in Blushbaby
-Hardcandy Blush in Living Doll
-NYC Matte Bronzer

Eyes:
-UDPP
-INGLOT e/s in 420P, 399P, AMC 63, & 409P
-Too Faced e/s in Heaven
-Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Grey
-L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Lips:
-MAC l/s in Hot Gossip
-Stila l/s in Kitten

I'm having some serious issues with my camera.  No matter what setting it on, I can't take pictures of my makeup upclose or it'll just be completely white.  Any tips?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment