Thursday, February 3, 2011

FOTD: Bridal makeup

Happy New Year, everybody!!!  May 2011 bring everybody good health and fortune!  大家好。 新年快樂!恭喜發財! 身體健康!

Obviously, I was joking about this being bridal makeup.  Hahahaha.  I finished my last midterm today and boy am I just glad that is is OVER.  Marlena of MakeupGeek is hosting a contest right now that actually ends on Friday, Feb 4th.  Since I'm not going to have time tomorrow, I somehow got my exhausted brain to crank out a look that I could submit.  I looked at some of the entries and they are pretty dang amazing.  I have no chance of winning, but it was fun nonethless.  In any case, the challenge was to create a look using ONLY eyeliners.  I was honestly too exhausted to put makeup on both eyes, so I only applied it to one.  Also, rubbing the eyeliners against my eyelid really irritated my skin.  Some of the eyeliners had to be applied heavily in order to get the color opaqueness, and i ended up breaking my beloved UD 24/7 liner in Asphyxia twice =(  Again, since I was super duper tired, I did not apply any face makeup, or any other makeup for that matter, so all you will see is my eye.  Enjoy!

Made a quick sketch first! I wish I had eyebrows like that hahahaha!







The mess I made on my desk lol
Products used:
-Urban Decay (UD) Primer Potion
-UD 24/7 Liner in Zero, Perversion, Binge, Ransom, Asphyxia, and Rockstar
-Stila Smudgepot in Black, Kitten
-NYC eyeliner in black, sparkly white

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment