Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Recreating MortemDomine's Wearable Blue Eyeliner Look (created to make brown eyes pop)

I have a thing for blue and green when I buy anything colorful, such as eyeshadows and eyeliners. Sadly, I only know so many ways to pull off the blue liner look while still making it wearable. Imagine my delight when I came across MortemDomine's latest tutorial. It's a neutral look with a twist: lovely blue liner. Well, technically it's not blue eyeliner, but the eyes are lined with blue. Does that make sense? Anyways, here is the tutorial for the look:



And here is my rendition of it:






Not nearly as sexy, but I love it :] I imagine this look would also look fantastic with a purple or green liner. Oh the possibilities....

Anyways, here are the products that I used to recreate the look (eyes only):

-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Collection: Silk Teddy on the lid, Cocoa Puff in the crease, Sexspresso to deepen the crease
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero, slightly thicker liner than usual around the lashline, and for tightlining
-MicaBella Pigment in Freeze (104)
-CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara

This is definitely one of my new favorite looks. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment