Monday, May 24, 2010

Mini Stila Haul!

Hello hello! Just wanted to share some items that I got in the mail today (I purchased them at the beginning of the month). Stila had a 20% off + free shipping sale a little while ago so I snagged that opportunity to grab the pair of kittens (full sized kitten eyeshadow and lipglaze for $16) and kajal eyeliner in topaz. Absolutely loved the eyeshadow and kajal liner but the lipglaze really doesn't do it for me. It looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube, but shows up as a clear gloss with fine glitter in it. Rawr.



The pair of kittens


Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz

Swatches! From left to right: topaz kajal liner, kitten lipglaze, kitten eyeshadow


Kitten lipglaze on my lips. As you can see, this is my natural lip color with some bling on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment