Saturday, March 20, 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

I've been meaning to do this forever but I've been way too busy. Finals just ended yesterday so it's time to sit back, chill, and dive back into the beauty world :]

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once. I wash my face when I shower at night. I'd wash my face in the morning too but it causes a tidal wave and the floor and area around the sink gets wet. If anyone has a solution to this problem, I'd love to hear it.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Dry and oily combination. It's mainly my nose that gets ridiculously oily and the rest of my face is either normal or a tad bit dry.

What is your current facial wash?
Uhm....I have 3 lol. I use a seaweed cleanser from The Body Shop when I'm at home. I use Neutrogena's foaming face cleanser at my apartment, and when I feel like indulging, I use these Olay wipe thingies that you soak and wash and rinse your face with.

Do you exfoliate?
No, although I should huh? I have sensitive skin so I'm reluctant to try new stuff.

What brand do you use?
La la la.

What moisturizer do you use?
Either Neutrogena's intense moisture lotion with spf15 or Aveeno body lotion.

Do you have freckles?
Nope. I have hideous moles all over my face instead.

Do you use eye cream?
No. I'll get to it...

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Never :]

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Smashbox ...... I don't know the full name. But my shade is L3.

How about concealer?
I use Smashbox concealer sometimes but it doesn't really work. I'm still on the hunt for a good concealer.

Do you know your undertone color?
Sadly, no.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love the dramatic effect they give, but they always feel kinda heavy so I tend to avoid them.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep. But I don't. I have yet to have a problem with old mascara. ALthough I'm sure this is a really really bad habit.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Buxom by Bare Minerals, CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe, L'oreal Telescopic for natural looks, and L'oreal Voluminous if I need to go waterproof.

Sephora or MAC?
Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope =( One day when I go pro perhaps :D

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Always. I'm mainly using UDPP right now but I think Too Faced Shadow Insurance is my fave. I've started to use colored bases to make the eyeshadow more intense.

For the face?
Not unless I'm going to be out all day long.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I LOVE color, so it is virtually impossible for me to pick a favorite =(

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use pencil for a messy look, liquid for a clean look, and gel for kinda in between. Lol.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Almost never. When I do, it's when I'm tightlining. I poke myself more often with a mascara wand ><

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
A little bit messy but I love the intensity.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Yep. I use mineral foundation every once in a while for a quick and natural look, and I'm experimenting with eyeshadows.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Probably Pouty Pink by ELF.

How about lipgloss?
Smashbox's Illume

What is your favorite blush to use?
My go to blush is MAC's Blushbaby. It seems to go with everything.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Yep. Got my 120 Palete, 88 Matte Palette, and a crapload of gel liners.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Oh yes. The drugstore has some great stuff.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've never been to one but I'm really excited to find out that there is one about 20 min drive away from my school. When I get my car I'll be going there lots.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I'd love to. I think I'll do it within the next 10 years lol

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
WHen I'm in a hurry.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Overplucked brows, horribly smudged or over done eyeliner, too much blush, foundation that doesn't match your neck, fake tans that are orange

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer color, even in natural looks. I'll go neutral every once in a while I guess.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Too many.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Eyeliner

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do it all the time.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look normal without makeup on. I don't know if that's good or bad.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I think each line has strengths and weaknesses.

What do you think of Makeup??
It's fun and it's a self-esteem booster. But I don't think anyone should live off of it, you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment