Friday, March 12, 2010

So I've done it.....

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but never really got into it because I figured I had my videos and I didn't have that many subscribers anyway. But with school consuming me, I don't have the time to film, edit, and upload videos as often as I'd like. For those of you who make videos on youtube, you know what I'm talking about. Especially when you're trying to get them as short as possible, it freaking takes FOREVER! After a bit of thinking, it seemed only logical for me to start a blog. That way I can talk about tidbits and upload pictures here and there, and it wouldn't take nearly as much time as filming a video would. So here I am, blogspot world. Please accept me into your realm! Lol, I'm such a dork.

So---
Finals are right around the corner, I'm supposed to be writing an article about hegemonic masculinity and why Asian men aren't deemed very masculine. And it's due today. Have I started? No way. I still have to study and blah blah blah....life is stressful.

Since this is going to be primarily a beauty blog, I should post something beauty related. As I was procrastinating, I decided to try on a lipgloss I bought a little while ago. It's by MILANI, and it's the Glitzy Glamour Gloss in 04. It has a very strong, overpowering berry smell which smells good but is way too strong. It's almost a baby pink color with a purple sheen, and I really like how it looks on my lips. My camera is super duper old and doesn't do it justice, so it won't show up as wonderful in the picture. Sadness =( My lips are pretty pigmented and my natural lip color shows through the gloss. But trust me, it's gorgeous, and I'm really loving it.

Here be them piccies:




1 comment:

  1. Hiiii. hahah.I'm not a stalker. Promise! I just check twitter too much...and procrastinate. Oy.

    ReplyDelete