Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photoshopped Just A Little Too Much....

So American Eagle is having a bit of sale right now that includes $10 tops (select tops only of course). I head over to http://www.ae.com and I don't find anything I like, but I did find a nauseating picture.


Really. Take a real close look at all 3 of them. Not only are they RIDICULOUSLY skinny (their legs, the Asian girl's waist) but even their hair is photoshopped! The Asian chick has an unnatural lump on the right side of her head.

No, I'm not being bitter about being fat myself. But how realistic of a representation is this of girls? What kind of image is it sending them? Definitely not a good one.

Disclaimer: I do not own the picture. I would have linked it but the picture is not going to be there when the sale ends so I borrowed it.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. It sends such a horrible message to young girls. I really wish companies would stop with the photoshop. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete