Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Eyebrows

My eyebrows sure are difficult. Only in the sense that I don't quite know what to do with them. I'm a bit afraid to experience past just plucking them a bit to clean them up. The shape of them is kinda ok and they're not terribly sparse, but meh. I should probably trim them but i'm afraid that will look too weird. I was thinking about getting them professionally done but heck that will cost money that I don't really have right now (not like that usually stops me when I buy makeup). When I fill them in, they look very unnatural, but when I just leave them be when I do my makeup, it seems like something is missing. I've watched a bunch of eyebrow tutorial videos on youtube, but everyone's eyebrows are different and frame the face differently. I guess when spring break rolls around I'll have some time to figure it out and hope it turns out ok. Until then, study study study......

Stila is having a sale right now and I really want to get my hands on some of the quads. Unfortunately, I don't want to pay the $8 shipping, and there is no free shipping if you buy a certain amount of products like Sephora and Ulta does. Yargh. What to do what to do. Ironically, I'm on Project 10 Pan right now, but I've kind of given up on that. I've been stressing a lot over school lately and buying makeup helps me deal with that stress unfortunately. I'm gaining wait too because of the stress =_=

Back to review notes I guess =(

No comments:

Post a Comment