Thursday, September 5, 2013

OOTD: Short shorts and a blazer

I will be the first to admit that I am no fashionista.  I always struggle with shopping for clothes and throwing outfits together, and it does not help that I'm picky and cheap about my clothes.  As a result, I end up wearing the same clothes and outfits.  Somebody save me!

Every once in a while, however, I surprise myself by putting together something that actually looks okay!  Perhaps I'm not so hopeless afterall!


Blazer: Suzi Chier
Top: Express
Shorts: Charlotte Russe 
Watch: Roots
Earrings: F21

I wore this to a gig, where I did three updos for an Indian wedding.  Ideally, I would have liked to wear all black but as I've mentioned before, I suck at shopping and have a lot of trouble finding clothes I like.  

This is my first, stand-alone, OOTD post.  Would you guys be interested in seeing more of these?  

No comments:

Post a Comment