Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Falling off the wagon and life updates

Wow.  I'm not sure what happened.  I was going strong with the blog everyday in May challenge but then I had a couple of extremely busy days and fell off the wagon completely.  A few times I tried to get back into it but then I look at the prompt and I think, "oh no....."  I think it's safe to say that I failed that mission :(

Meanwhile I had a few items worth mentioning.  I finally got my MAC pro card so I decided it would be a good idea to grab some more lipsticks for my bridal kit.  This is kind of ironic because I just lost a bridal client.  Nonetheless, new lipsticks make me happy.  Even though I'm having a hell of a hard time getting myself to cut these up and put them in a palette...


I also finally started working/training at a salon.  I've been talking to the salon owner for about two months now and it's finally happening!  I only spent two days at the shop so far because I got really sick soon after. Boo.

No clients on my first day at the salon but my trusty
mustached mannequin got her hair did.
I also kind of got suckered into buying an old, but legit, MAC eyeshadow display case.  It was more expensive than I thought it would be but I got it for a lot less than it should have been sold for.  My friend worked so hard to get the price lowered for me that I felt bad about not buying it.  I filled it up as much as I could with the MAC eyeshadows that I did own, and filled the rest up with miscellaneous eyeshadows.  Can you spot the non MAC shadows?


I'll probably put this on my station at the salon after I've been there for a couple weeks.  

I'm still sick, but I took a few pictures that are blogworthy.  Hair, empties, and hopefully a lot more to come.  My brother moved back home for the summer and I've been using his room as an office for my blogging and business stuff.  So it's back to blogging on my bed!

Meanwhile, I hope you guys are healthy, happy,  and still in love with makeup.  Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment