Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainbow Leopard Print

One of my classmates has been asking me to do his makeup for a while.  I finally found a bit of time to spare during class, and attempted to put eye makeup on his eyes.  His eyes, however, are so sensitive that he was crying rivers after I applied eyeshadow primer, so we just settled for a simple leopard print on the side of his face and down his neck.




I used the 88 Matte Palette, a Silver NYX JEP, and a black Rimmel eyeliner for the leopard print and whiskers.  On the lips I used Inglot AMC Eye and Lip Pencil in 89, as well as Sephora lipgloss in Rosy Glow.

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I love the leopard print! You did such a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I don't know what I would do if my eyes were as sensitive as his. ;-( Regardless, I love the leopard print on the face, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! You did a great job of blending all of the colours and I like the shape of this, it really goes with the contours of his face!

    ReplyDelete