Sunday, April 15, 2012

NOTD: Neon Zebra Print

I'm starting to sound like a broken record but man....I've been so busy.  This week has been so stressful--I don't think I've ever had anything quite like it during my undergrad.  Sure, I pulled all nighters here and then but it was never prolonged like this.  More about this later...

So I had a photoshoot yesterday, and I let my nails grow out so I could do something with them the day before. I was waiting for a client for Friday afternoon, so I asked a classmate to paint my nails until then.  She spent a good two hours on them, and I love how they turned out.  Bright and edgy and fun, not like my usual but still awesome.




Nicole used mostly her own polishes on me, so I don't know what they are.  But for the stripes and the little heart, she used acrylic paints which I think is brilliant!  The paints are a lot easier to use than nail polish.

Anddd.......the pictures of the photoshoot have gone up (on the photographer's facebook....).  I'll upload them shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Cute nails! I love the little heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, just lovely!! I wish I was more creative! These are awesome! Hope they lasted! :)

    ReplyDelete