Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daiso Haul

Daiso is a very, very dangerous place.  I don't know about its availability and locations across the country, but it is a chain Japanese store that sells most of their goods for $1.50 each.  Their goods include household items, art supplies, school/office supplies, snacks, and of course beauty.  The Daiso in my city is very dinky, so when my sister planned a trip to the Daiso in Newark, I tagged along.  And did some damage.

My bag of crap.  Size compared to the NAKED palette.

The lashes.....bwahaha!

Some miscellaneous items for my kit/school.
And the grand total?  A little over $60.  But I also got some baking things for my sister that I didn't include in here.  I went to Daiso mainly to stock up on different styles of lashes, since I hope to do more photoshoots in the future.  I'll upload those pictures soon.  Promise!

Anyone else out there go a little crazy in Asian beauty stores?  How many of you guys have access to them?

4 comments:

  1. All those lashes! Fun! The last time I was in Daiso, I completely bypassed the makeup, but I did end up bringing home some tea-flavored hard candy (mmmmmmm) and some really neat bobbin lace for my next sewing project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of lashes! The goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! The mountain of lashes! The only lashes I've tried are also from Diaso, they're really good too though! :)

    ReplyDelete