Friday, August 12, 2011

FOTD: MicaBella Ad Inspired

I love MicaBella eyeshadows.  One day I'll do a review on them!  But for now I have this look for you, which has an amusing story to go with it.  I was cleaning my room and came across the MicaBella ad that I grabbed when I first made a purchase with them, and I kept it because I wanted to recreate the look eventually.  Later on in the day, I slapped on some makeup for work.  When I was done, I realized how very very similar my look was to the ad.  Funny how our unconscious works, huh?

First, let me show you the ad:


And here is the look!  Obviously it's not exact, and I did not use this picture as a reference as I applied the makeup.  It just happened.





Eyes:
-UDPP
-Sleek Curacao Palette
-Too Faced e/s in Heaven
-L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
-L'oreal Waterproof CarbonBlack Mascara
-UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion & Oil Slick

Face: 
-Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
-Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
-NYC Matte Bronzer
-NARS Blush in Deep Throat

Lips:
-Rimmel l/s in Airy Fairy

My face seems lighter than my body in some of the pictures but that's because of the SPF in the tinted moisturizer.  I hope you enjoyed this look!  I certainly did and was pretty sad to take it off at the end of the day.

Weeeeeee~

8 comments:

  1. Wooow, that's sooo beautiful! I love blue + purple together in one eye make-up! Awesome! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eye look you did. Very beautiful. Would right now be an inappropriate time to point out that I really don't like the Micabella sales tactics? Every time I walk past the cart they run up to me/my friend (especially m) and sometimes have to go upstairs or downstairs just to avoid the cart. xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this look! It looks so pretty with your glasses. I've gotta learn how to do this, aha. :p


    http://thedollardollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspiration piece! it came out pretty nice


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work for the beautiful gradation! So cool!
    May sounds annoying but I would like to say if you created your eyebrows more stronger could be also cool as youe eyes are already emphasized. ANyways, great blog! I blog current Japanese beauty secrets and rank it. So plx check it out! ThanX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LKAJDLKAJD *flails* THIS.IS.STUNNING. Seriously, probably my favourite look that you've ever done. The colours look great with your eye colour too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind comments. As for my eyebrows, Lily, I have no idea what to do with them. I don't know how to shape them or anything like that so forgive me for my ignorance ><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I love how all of your looks work so well with glasses!

    ReplyDelete