Saturday, June 25, 2011

Project 7 Day Palette (sort of...)



I was perusing through blogs one day and came across Claire's post about a Project 7 Palette.  This project was originally coined by emilynoel83 of youtube.  It is a way to break out of a makeup rut by selecting an eyeshadow palette that gets very little use or has not been used in a while, and using it everyday for a week to create a different look each day.  I had actually been thinking about how little use my Alice in Wonderland palette was getting, and soon after I came across Claire's post about wanting to use this very palette for the her Project 7 Day Palette.  This really intrigued me so I also made a commitment to use my own palette whenever I got stuck in a makeup rut.  I don't put on makeup everyday, mostly due to time constraints, so Project 7 Palette doesn't really work for me.  I'm not restricting myself to use only this palette so....I guess I'm not really doing Project 7 Day Palette at all, but only promised myself that I will use it more often.  I'm so tired I can't really think.  But here are some pictures of the palette, which was unfortunately limited edition.





Ain't it a beaut?  I don't understand why I don't use it more often.  Maybe it's because of the very impractical packaging.

Don't forget to check out my blog sale! Everything must go by August! http://jannysblogsale.blogspot.com/

[I have nothing to disclose.]

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful palette. I realize too that I don't use my UD eyeshadows much but mainly because they are too bold for office and I don't allow myself enough time to do my makeup in the morning. I switch things around but I still have certain product that I hardly ever reach.

    ReplyDelete